In this time of trial, it can be especially stressful to buy and sell your home. In response to the public health crisis generated by Covid-19 and endeavouring to keep everyone safe, Beach Home Inspections has implemented the following guidelines in order to be a part of the solution in slowing down the spread of this terrible disease.
- All government regulations will be observed at all times
- If you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks or are ill, do not come to the inspection.
- Clients do not need to attend the inspection or the report and walk thru as this can be accomplished over the phone.
- If attending the inspection, gloves and masks, along with maintaining 6 feet spacing with all participants at all times is required.
- Only one client and one realtor will be allowed at the inspection. Sellers are asked not to be in attendance.
- Realtors are asked to arrange access to the home and ensure all doors are open along with easy access to all electrical panels, water heaters, furnaces/boilers, attic hatches and crawlspaces.
- A signed contractual agreement and payment is required before the inspection takes place.
We are carefully monitoring all pertinent updates from Canadian and World Health organizations to ensure the necessary steps to protect our clients is taken. Everyone’s safety is of utmost importance and your understanding in this matter is very much appreciated during this trying and difficult time. Beach Home Inspections remains open and committed to equipping you with the knowledge you need to turn a house into your new home.